Managing Compensation Consultant
Company: BOK Financial
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Req ID: 58752
Areas of Interest: Compensation & Benefits
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK
Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based
financial services holding company with operations in ten states
Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New
Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100
years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety
of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Position can be located in Kansas City, Dallas, Houston, Tulsa,
Phoenix, Denver, or Albuquerque
The Managing Compensation Consultant is primarily responsible for
developing and administering compensation programs that align with
BOK Financial's Total Rewards Strategy to attract, motivate and
retain a competent and diverse workforce.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop compensation plans, programs, policies and
practices; Work with Finance and HR Business Partners to implement,
communicate and administer multiple compensation programs including
both base and short term incentive pay plans. Work closely with
more junior staff members to educate them on specific business area
compensation programs in order to expand their compensation
knowledge across business lines.
- Identify market trends, monitor competitiveness of programs,
model cost implications and recommend innovative and effective
compensation programs and solutions. Serve as internal consultant
to business areas on all compensation practices; identify emerging
workforce issues related to compensation practices and develop
innovative solutions. Make recommendations to Sr. Leaders based on
- Provide support to management and HR on compensation issues
related to salary offers for new hires, promotions and transfers
utilizing both internal and external survey information. Conduct
internal compensation analysis to identify comparative salary
trends and ensure equity across the organization.
- Conduct job evaluation using internal evaluation program and
ensure compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Participate in completion of annual processes to include third
party compensation surveys, total compensation reviews, merit and
incentive file audits and incentive schedule distribution and
attestation for respective business areas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of compensation design and overall
administration of plans
- Advanced knowledge of incentive plan design for Financial
Services and Banking
- Working knowledge of executive compensation principles and
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations controlling
- Ability to consult with and influence Sr. Leaders regarding
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of quantitative analysis and business
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resource Policy and Procedures
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, verbal and written
- Proficient PC and software package skills and on-line system
- Ability to sustain high credibility and provide strategic
guidance to all levels of the organization, particularly at the Sr.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and work on multiple
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through a Bachelor's
Degree in a business-related field and at least 8 years of
experience in a compensation or finance role with progressive
experience designing and administering compensation plans. Current
or previous financial services company experience is highly
desired. CCP designation preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that
provides excellent training and development to support building the
long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and
partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our
customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for training,
compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment
for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any
Keywords: BOK Financial, Tulsa , Managing Compensation Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!