Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Tax Director Opportunity in Tulsa, OK Job DescriptionThe Tax
Director position is a full-time role, responsible for tax
planning, preparation & review, coordinating, and research of
various topics. This position is responsible for meeting with
internal clients and managing deadlines; working closely with the
owners during tax seasons. Candidates must have the ability to work
independently, be strong in their research, analytical and
communication skills. This position includes supervision of tax
staff and tax seniors. Opportunity to grow into a partner role.
Salary commensurate with experience. Desired Skills &
- CPA license (required) with 10+ years public accounting
experience in tax.
- Tax experience in various industries, including oil & gas, real
estate, trusts and not-for-profit organizations.
- Leadership and organizational skills are a must to allow this
individual to effectively manage the tax department.
- Candidates should have multi-tasking, research, analytical and
strong communication skills, with the ability to work in a team
- Salary - 150K+ Please send resume to
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Tulsa , Tax Director, Accounting, Auditing , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!