Billing Specialist Administrator - Dallas, TX, Providence, RI or Jersey City, NJ
Company: Lowers Risk Group LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Location can be Jersey City, NJ, Providence, RI or Dallas,
JOB SUMMARY :
Provide billing & administrative support to the Lowers Forensics
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Composes confidential correspondence, various complex documents,
memoranda, faxes, mail etc.
- Responsible for all billing and invoices processes for the firm,
this includes manual invoices to clients, electronic invoicing on
all firm billing platforms
- Responsible for review of all outgoing bills; knowledge of
billing rates, reporting, WIP,
schedules, formats, budgets is needed
- Work on various projects with Administrator; track progress of
projects, keep track of bills and invoices being sent out
- Time and Expense entry - CORE Systems
- Open new files in various T&E and claims platforms
- Manages leadership calendars and scheduling as required
- Arranges programs and conferences - prepares agendas, plans meals
and catering, coordinates conference materials and reserves
facilities or other services when needed.
- Plans and executes travel arrangements; hotel, car, airfare
- Assists in collecting outstanding payments; AP/AR
- Reconciles company credit card statements for leadership team
- Prepares spreadsheets, templates and other related documents,
assists in professional research as needed.
- Develops and maintains electronic filing system and folders for
critical business documents
- Orders company correspondence materials
- Responsible for general office activities to include shipping,
printing, scanning, copying, meeting preparation
- Receptionist for phone and visitor coverage
- Other duties as assigned
o Minimum : Associates degree
o Preferred : Bachelors degree
o Minimum : 1 - 2 years experience as a Billing Specialist or
o Preferred : 3+ years experience as a Billing Specialist or
o Preferred: CORE BQE Experience, Legal X/Bottomline Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
- Billing & Invoicing Experience - Preferably in Accounting or
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of standard office environment
computer applications including without limitation: Microsoft
Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Adobe
Acrobat (PDF), Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari,
etc.), social media professional postings and websites, with
ability to learn additional applications as needed.
- Proficient typing skills
- Responsive & organized; Able to set expectations for leadership &
- Ability to multi-task; Can handle multiple projects at once and
fully complete all
- Work well under pressure
- Work within tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented; Exceptional attention to detail
- Excels in a team environment.
- Requires professionalism, excellent telephone and face to face
interpersonal skills, and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Requires follow-through, time-management and project management
Work hours are typically 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, overtime may be
required as needed to meet business objectives.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Walking. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly
for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken
word. Those activities in which individual must convey detailed or
important spoken instructions to other team members accurately or
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking
levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and to make the
discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists,
hands, and/or fingers.
- Close visual acuity. For preparing and analyzing data and
figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual
- Sedentary work. Must be able to sit for an extended period
covering the duration of work shift hours.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Lowers Risk Group provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, status
as a Vietnam-era, special disabled veteran or other veteran, or any
other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal,
state and/or local laws.
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT:
Lowers Risk Group is an At Will employer and nothing within the job
posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee
Lowers Risk Group reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply
the job description in any way the company desires and the job
description is not a contract for employment.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful
completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Keywords: Lowers Risk Group LLC, Tulsa , Billing Specialist Administrator - Dallas, TX, Providence, RI or Jersey City, NJ, Accounting, Auditing , Independence, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!