Company: RGP, Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
About the PositionRGP is a global consulting firm helping some
of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our
success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and
doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans
and implementing technology to help transform organizations.Working
as a consultant you will be connected to work that matters, putting
your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the
future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and
built on tangible accomplishments.As we continue to grow and deepen
our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for
the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested
in being part of our team, there are a few things you should
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in
the success of our clients and our colleagues.If this sounds like
you, we invite you to read on and learn more.RGP has a unique
consulting model that provides opportunities for consultants to
work in different ways. Most consultants work in a model where they
have the flexibility and autonomy to choose projects aligning to
their experience, skills and desired lifestyle. Other opportunities
exist in team-based, strategy and solutions work. In all models,
you will feel the full support of RGP to assist you in your work
and guide you on your chosen path.Purpose Of The RoleAs a Sr.
Accounting Consultant, -you will focus on the preparation and
analysis of monthly financial statements and administration for the
company's leases. -In this role, you will utilize your previous
Lucernex experience and progressive accounting, month-end closing
procedures, reconciliation, and financial statement preparation.
Strong understanding of US GAAP, including ASC 842, and excellent
- Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your
point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
- A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients
- Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations,
coupled with the drive to solve client issues
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your
skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with RGP's values - loyalty,
integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability, and talent -Key
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Assist in month-end closing of the general ledger, focusing on
lease and fixed asset accounting, including preparation, review,
and posting of appropriate journal entries.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Administration of lease accounting software, including entering
and modifying lease agreements, data validation, and
- Analysis and reporting for impairment of long-lived
- Partner with real estate, construction, and other teams to
provide information related to impact of leasing decisions.
- Serve as the back-up for fixed asset accounting, including
store capitalization, disposals, and capitalized labor.
- Assist with annual financial statement audit as needed.
-Desired Experience And Requirements
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting, month-end
closing procedures, reconciliation, and financial statement
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or a related course
of study from an accredited college/university
- Recent Lucernex user experience. -
Keywords: RGP, Inc, Tulsa , Sr. Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!