Credit Analyst II - Tulsa, OK
Company: Equity Bank
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Credit Analyst II - Wichita, KS Job Type: Full Time Location: US - KS - Wichita Benefits: Full Benefits Job Description At Equity Bank, it is our goal to find motivated employees who wish to partner with us in serving people helping clients and businesses in all their financial concerns. Our goal is that every person who enters our bank will be better off financially for having made the choice to bank with us. Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Produce quality credit presentation /annual reviews for use by various Approval Authorities (Internal and External):
- Use customer-provided information to produce consistent financial spreads.
- Analyze the produced financial spreads with analysis emphasis on all financial activities of the borrower.
- Identifies material changes and / or trends in the balance sheet and income statement.
- Completes deal specific and global cash flow analysis.
- Identifies and analyzes the adequacy of the collateral securing the loan(s).
- Creates a well-written credit presentation /annual review that is reader friendly and effectively exemplifies the true position that Equity Bank maintains with respect to the credit facility(ies) under discussion.
- Works on large, complex relationships with minimal supervision or assistance. 2. Manage relationships with Loan Officers.
- Utilize written and oral communication skills to obtain all the needed information for any requests/annual reviews that are under discussion in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with the Loan Officer contacts customers, CPAs and advisors when needed.
- Confirm all credit applications/annual reviews with officers in order to present the Approval Authorities with the best, most accurate product so that they can make an educated decision on the loan(s) under discussion.
- Accompanies Loan Officers on client calls and site visits.Assists Loan Officers on documenting Officer/Site Visit memos. 3.General banking / credit related knowledge Credit Analyst I will become familiar with and understand:
- Loan Policy, underwriting guidelines and credit procedures.
- Commercial loan types and their uses in loan structuring.
- Commercial loan documentation including security documents (UCCs, Security Agreements, Real Estate Mortgages).
- Real estate appraisals and evaluations.Environmental Reports.
- Governmental Guarantee Programs including:US Small Business Administration / USDA / Farm Services Agency.
- Specialized Lending Hotels, Construction & Development, Franchise Restaurants, Non-Owner Occupied CRE. 4. Customer relationships.
- Utilize written and oral communication skills to relay and acquire information to and from customers, CPAs and advisors.
- Develop and maintain a positive professional image for Equity Bank.
- Create a friendly, customer service image to customers. 5. Reports and responsibilities.
- Manage Other Related Projects as assigned, including:
- Financial Covenant Monitoring / Approval.
- Borrowing Base Certificate Monitoring / Approval.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports as assigned. 6. Understand and follow the applicable laws and regulations for job responsibilities including but not limited to Equity Bank Business Ethic and Conduct policy, Bank Secrecy Act, Information security, and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) requirements. 7. Other Duties and Tasks as assigned. INDUSTRY SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience, required. Emphasis on Business, Finance and Accounting. Two to five years of experience, as a credit analyst, or equivalent experience. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Equity Bank, Tulsa , Credit Analyst II - Tulsa, OK, Accounting, Auditing , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!