Supervisor Billing Solutions
Posted on: November 10, 2019
What youll be doing... In this role you will drive IT architectural
changes to implement financial reporting and controls, implement
technical solutions to achieve contract compliance for customers,
drive process efficiencies as well as standardization of controls
and critical reference data across applications. You will also
drive business process improvements end-to-end from contract
negotiation through implementation to establish accountability and
viability of contract terms to vendor invoicing.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the Wholesale
telecommunications industry, financial governance and controls, and
Verizon Wireless systems and practices.
- Define key performance indicators and measure performance
against those goals, provide monthly updates to management on
performance, ensure all strategic efforts impacting Wholesale
contracts, products, and pricing are successfully supported,
including all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Develop and leverage relationships with partner organizations
to ensure collaboration as needed is effective, drive performance
excellence with effective communication, project management,
performance management and employee recognition for team
- Manage the performance of the Wholesale Wireless Projects team,
including annual objectives and appraisals, employee development,
recognition, training and compensation management.
- Development of detailed plans to implement new or modified
products, application enhancements, and network changes, and ensure
resources are allocated to meet both testing and production
timelines. Management of overlapping projects to ensure
implementation of multiple projects from multiple sources and teams
to meet parallel implementation dates.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams to develop strategic
roadmap to implement Wholesale products, and pricing in accordance
with contractual and governmental obligations. Drive business
process improvements end-to-end from contract negotiation through
implementation to establish accountability and viability of
contract terms to customer invoicing.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Verizon Wireless Wholesale
and LRA offerings (RSS & OPC), as well as how they are delivered
via system functionality to accurately perform this function.
- Serve as additional leadership as needed for projects across
the spectrum of Wholesale Wireless which also includes Indirect
Agents equipment purchasing and on-demand, miscellaneous wireless
- Development and implementation of technical solutions to
achieve contract compliance for all customers; drive process
efficiencies as well as standardization of controls and critical
reference data across applications. Identify business and system
process gaps, define technical and process solutions, and design
solutions which allow flexibility to meet future Marketing and IT
- Accurate monitoring of Network migrations. Coordinate
migrations plans with business partners and Network teams and
ensure processes are implemented to validate usage before and after
the migration.What were looking for... You'll need to have:
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting or Information
Technology or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Wholesale contracts and billing systems, and
knowledge of Wholesale networks, rating, billing and products.
- Experience with Telecommunications rating and billing.
- Willingness to travel.Even better if you have:
- MBA or professional certification.
- JIRA experience.
- Five or more years of progressive, increasing responsibility in
- Advanced understanding of ordering/provision/billing systems
and process flows.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate issues across multiple teams
in environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated experience in supervising a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and act quickly and
pragmatically to prioritize and resolve customer-impacting
issues.When you join Verizon... Youll have the power to go beyond
doing the work thats transforming how people, businesses and things
connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and
most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G -
a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making
communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, youll
have the ability to make an impact and create positive change.
Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our
team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing
benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together
well go far.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Different makes us better.REQNUMBER: 531273-1A
Keywords: Verizon, Tulsa , Supervisor Billing Solutions, Accounting, Auditing , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!