Company: Addison Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionReceptionist Monday-Friday 7:45am-4:45pm $20/hr+
DOEMain Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients and guests as they arrive and ensuring that
they feel comfortable while waiting for their service team.
- Answering telephones and directing calls to the proper staff
based on client needs.
- Maintaining conference room schedules through Outlook and in
hard copy and addressing scheduling issues as they arise.
- Scheduling, ordering and serving lunches in conference rooms as
required for client meetings.
- Serving as administrator for the telephone system by
establishing new employees, maintaining office hours and holiday
recordings, and addressing employee issues.
- Reviewing local obituaries and death notices to verify names
against lists of contingent clients.
- Sending out invitations to monthly Canon Teleconferences,
tracking RSVPs and submitting attendance for continuing education
- Performing miscellaneous duties in the employee kitchen,
including making coffee and tea and ordering necessary
- Ensuring that all common areas (conference rooms, reception and
kitchen) are clean and presentable to clients.
- Monitoring incoming faxes and distributing to appropriate
- Submitting maintenance requests to the building manager and
verifying their completion.
- Assisting the marketing officer with various functions,
including taking RSVPs for marketing events. Requirements:
- Prior receptionist experience a plus, knowledge of outlook,
excel and general computer skills, exceptional organization skills
and people skills required.
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local
laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location
in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is
available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon
Keywords: Addison Group, Tulsa , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!