Email Marketing Specialist
Company: BOK Financial
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Req ID: 58751
Areas of Interest: Marketing
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK
Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based
financial services holding company with operations in ten states
Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New
Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100
years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety
of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Email Marketing Specialist position is primarily responsible
for supporting email marketing projects for assigned business lines
within the Enterprise. This includes creating emails, forms, and
landing pages in a drag-and-drop editor, with the necessity of some
basic HTML knowledge. This role, under the guidance of a team lead
and manager, will play an integral part in campaign management and
email program strategies and tactics.
- Supports all aspects of digital/email marketing campaigns for
business line initiatives and on-going marketing support.
- Works in partnership with team lead and marketing managers to
understand line of business objectives, develop and execute email
- Participates in key business line meetings, providing timely
status updates of key projects, provide updates to marketing
managers about forthcoming campaigns and marketing programs.
- Proactively researches, informs and educates internal clients
about marketing opportunities, benchmarks, etc.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of
a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or business related field of study
and 1-3 years of directly related experience in email marketing or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Bank and/or
financial services related experience with basic knowledge of
consumer banking products preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices with emphasis on
- Understanding of principles for crafting marketing copy for
emails and landing pages.
- Knowledge and understanding of email marketing principles, email
and landing page design best practices, and experience working with
an email marketing platform.
- Solid influence skills, ability to 'sell' marketing concepts and
ideas to business lines.
- Experience creating and sending emails in a customer-facing
capacity (B2B and B2C) with the goal of promoting products and
services to drive revenue.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid organization and planning skills with the ability to
coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function proficiently in a Microsoft Office
environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge and understanding of HTML is required
- Experience using an email marketing platform.
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform is a
plus, but not required.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that
provides excellent training and development to support building the
long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and
partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our
customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for training,
compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment
for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any
Keywords: BOK Financial, Tulsa , Email Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!