Senior Copywriter - Front of Site
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Location Details: At GoDaddy the future of work looks different
for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have
a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the
office some days) and some work entirely remotely. This is a remote
position, so you ll be working remotely from your home. You may
occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for
events or offsites. This position is not eligible to be performed
in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands. Join
our team... As a Senior Writer, you're a lead Front of Site (FoS)
writer working towards developing outstanding customer centric work
that drives GoDaddy s business. You'll be a representative on the
FoS team, partnering with content, design and UX talent to drive
craft and quality across the customer experience on the GoDaddy
website. You love the craft of copywriting and the art of
storytelling, developing big ideas and writing copy that makes it
the hero. Copy that engages and gets folks to lean in and take
action. You also have a deep appreciation for the relationship
between copy and visual elements (excellent design in general). We
expect our copywriters to understand that a project isn t truly
exceptional unless the copy and the design support each other -
live in harmony. In this role, you ll work with a team of writers,
designers and art directors and content strategists with limitless
opportunities for you to turn your ideas into reality. What you'll
get to do...
- Responsible for the conceptual and execution phases of
large-scale, sophisticated projects without oversight and drives
excellence on FoS that moves the brand.
- Identifies team-level opportunities, builds cases, achieves
customer consensus, and is responsible for end results.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to lead team-level
projects, such as tools or content migrations, changes in
experience, new end-to-end flows, new strategic products, new
content types, new communication/messaging methods, etc.
- Drives and develops new processes or leads improvement of
existing processes that lead to operational efficiencies.
- Succinctly articulates project strategy, status, and results to
- Proactively helps product or marketing teams understand
customer issues, language choices, and UX flows by providing data
or insights that result in custom or innovative solutions.
- Seeks out and merges multiple data sources to provide deeper
analysis that helps drive solutions across multiple teams or
- Communicates and Collaborates: You guide conversations with
external partners (GTM, product leaders, etc.) that help clarify
and define writing direction and content strategy. You understand
how to drive storytelling, where to take liberties and how to
communicate and partner with senior leaders, product managers,
researchers, and creative team members.
- Writes for Scale: Build experiences that can be used across
multiple touch points, mediums, products, regions, and customers
without sacrificing consistency and simplicity.
- Drive & Deliver: Provide thought leadership to colleagues in a
wide variety of subjects, such as tone & voice, consumer research
and insights, up-leveling the overall craft and quality of our
- Encourages other writers and the larger GoDaddy creative team.
Your experience should include...
- 6+ years experience in delivering projects to market with a
consistent track record
- A rock-solid portfolio that demonstrates skills in driving copy
for a variety of audiences
- A well-balanced knowledge of all fields
- A deep understanding of what makes an experience good or bad
and can communicate why
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to self-start initiatives and develop future
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to deliver on
- Experience with UX writing, micro-copy and why content is
- Ability to plan and deliver work that gives to a larger,
- Ability to communicate sophisticated ideas and concepts to a
- Ability to take problems and crystallize them into actionable
items You might also have...
- Experience in a range of Digital Platforms
- BA or MA in related field or equivalent experience We've got
your back... Enjoy our many benefits ( My Wallet ), which may vary
depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus
eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our
employee resource groups ( Culture ). Once approved, continue to
have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs,
remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own
way. About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs
around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed
online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build
a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and
services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our
customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their
ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the
company, visit About Us ( .) GoDaddy is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity,
national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including
against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or
is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil
partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and
veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable
federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with local and federal requirements. If you need help completing an
application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our
Recruiting Team at . GoDaddy doesn t accept unsolicited resumes
from recruiters or employment agencies.
Keywords: Godaddy, Tulsa , Senior Copywriter - Front of Site, Advertising , Independence, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!