Social Media Manager
Company: River Spirit Casino
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Reporting to the Digital Media Manager, responsible for the strategy and execution of social media campaigns and brand strategy across emerging platforms to build customer awareness and drive acquisition for the Casino Resort and enterprise gaming events, and product-lines. Provide subject matter expertise for all paid social media programs, collaborating with enterprise stakeholders to ensure social is accurately represented in key business initiatives, events and activations. Must comply with all applicable Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and all Tribal Regulations.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Create, execute, and analyze social media strategy through competitive research, messaging and audience identification.
2. Keep up to date with the competitive landscape and stay current on social/cultural trends on such platforms as Facebook, Instagram,
Snapchat, Twitter, and other emerging technologies
3. Generate, edit and publish daily/weekly content within each platform to build brand and increase visibility.
4. Maintains consistency of the online community by moderating content, providing initial responses to inquiries, engaging in dialogues and
5. Develop, document, and implement media best practices and key learnings for the business units while also tracking expenses and
conversions tied to social media campaign results affecting customers
6. Evaluate the effectiveness of paid social marketing campaigns by tracking campaign response and providing feedback of findings with
actionable recommendations for performance improvements across all social platforms
7. Maintain up-to-date information on social media tools and trends.
8. Manage the social media presence and reputation of one or more of the Casino Resort brands on various social media review sites, such as
TripAdvisor, Google, Yelp, etc. in compliance with business goals and guest service objectives, tracking, replying, improving the guest
9. Apply strong data manipulation experience and advanced Excel skills in order to analyze and critically assess social media outreach, from
targeted audience to customer conversion
10. Monitor community feedback in real-time and respond/engage with the brand's audience 7 days a week across multiple platforms.
11. Coordinate with all enterprises to photograph property amenity areas, venues, team members and nightlife for posting to social pages.
12. Publish event photo albums within a timely fashion and maintain a collection of promotional / lifestyle images
13. Create and present social media progress reports and competitive analysis reports monthly to Marketing and Executive management.
14. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network and to stay abreast of digital
advertising trends and techniques.
15. Define our target audience, marketing plan, and general social media marketing strategy.
16. Perform other duties, as assigned. #ind1
High School Diploma
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or Social Media Marketing preferred.EXPERIENCE
3-5 years of professional experience that includes managing social media across multiple channels within a fast-paced industry, with hospitality (gaming, hotel, nightlife, and restaurant) industry experience preferred.
Experience in social media content planning and execution.
Proficiencies in one or more: Adobe Premier, InDesign or Adobe Illustrator and working knowledge of common SEO tools, such as Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, SEMrush
Exhibit knowledge and correct use of social media management tools.
Knowledge of all digital platforms and their integration into traditional media.
Copywriting and proofreading skills.
Keywords: River Spirit Casino, Tulsa , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Tulsa, Oklahoma
here to apply!