Company: Byers Creative
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*You have the skills and experience to take a client's designs to
the next level. You are just looking for the right agency to join
and an organization willing to invest in you. Giving you an
opportunity to step up and grow further.*
* *You are highly-proficient in design software and have a couple
of years under your belt.*
* *You focus on quality creative work, but are able to churn out
the quantity when the time comes.*
* *You are quick to learn, quick to ask questions, and quick to
* *You are a task-oriented, team-player who can follow instructions
and brand guidelines to a T.*
* *You are smart, humble, creative and understand hard work leads
You will work alongside a suite of professionals including
strategists, writers, art directors and other designers, amongst
others, to create top-quality work for our clients. In a
tight-knit, fast-paced team environment, we count on everyone
within our team to be collaborative, A-players.
* Personal initiative - no wallflowers; we're looking for people
who know how to contribute and add value to a team
* Problem-solver and resourceful in finding answers
* Team player - understands how to collaborate with others to
achieve a team win
* Works efficiently and can handle rush projects when necessary
* Excellent communication skills
* A knock-your-socks-off portfolio
* Able to balance competing priorities and deliver work on time,
all the time
* Comfortable communicating with clients face-to-face
* Can easily and quickly learn established procedures
About the Job
The right fit at our agency will be focused on excellence, always
seeks to improve, is care and people-centric, and has a positive,
* You will be responsible for assisting other designers and art
directors with a variety of design projects that typically involve
following a client's brand guidelines alongside specifications from
a design brief or art directors notes/instructions.
* Design projects may include corporate brochures, banners, fliers,
print campaigns, magazine and newspaper ads, trade show displays,
collateral materials, and more.
* Projects could include some website design and e-newsletter
* You may work directly with some clients, so excellent
communication skills are a must
* Work on projects of varying length and complexity
* Contribute to improvements in our creative process and
* Assist with other duties as assigned
Skills / Experience
* 1-3 years professional working experience.
* Proven to be detail oriented, creative and has experience with
* Highly-proficient with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Highly-proficient with layout and technical requirements of a
variety of print media.
* Highly-proficient within a MacOS environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
* Familiar with Premier, After Effects and/or other video or motion
* Familiar with Lightroom and photo editing or photo
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently while following clients'
brand guidelines and maintaining creativity and a high-quality of
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to learn quickly and expand knowledge on design software,
production, procedure and grow creative skills.
* Remain current on latest design trends, technologies, graphics
and design tools.
* Experiences that are pluses: Adobe XD / Figma, studio
photography, agency processes.
* Preferred Bachelor's degree, minimum of Associate's degree
About Byers Creative
Byers Creative is an exceptional, full-service marketing firm,
voted one of Tulsa's Best Advertising Agencies as well as one of
Tulsa's Best Places to Work, and our clients trust us to deliver
results. We've achieved those things by staying true to our belief
that this job is about more than words and pictures: it's about
finding your passion and infusing it into everything we create.
* Remote work days available, for eligible employees
* Medical, dental and vision insurance options
* Short-term disability
* Employee assistance programs
* Optional supplemental health policies
* Retirement savings (Simple IRA) with company match
* Life insurance (no cost to employee)
* Paid time off / vacation and mental health days
* Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,500.00 - $47,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Tulsa, OK 74136: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
* Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Byers Creative, Tulsa , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!