Company: McElroy Family of Companies
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Manufacturing. Graphic Design. Do you get excited about laying out giant catalogs of black and white charts packed full of product specifications and thousands of part numbers? Well, we dont! Rest assured, McElroy is not the typical manufacturing company and the work our award-winning in-house creative team produces is far from mundane and boring! Our well-rounded group of creatives have a passion for design, user experience, illustration, web coding, photography and marketing strategy that sets the industry standard. Were looking for a like-minded, innovative and super-talented designer to join us! Is that you? WHAT YOULL BE DOING The creative team at McElroy is called on to support internal and external clients through loads of different multi-media communications. As part of the crew you will:
- work with the Creative Services Manager and Marketing team to interpret creative briefs, develop ideas, design mockups and deliver finished collateral that includes print ads, catalogs, t-shirts, brochures, videos, logos, illustrations and infographics, trade show and environmental graphics, presentations and much more!
- photograph and video machinery in studio and jobsite situations
- review and prepare artwork for production and interact with print providers OUR NEW TEAM MEMBER
- works quickly and confidently and can meet deadlines
- is ready to share their ideas, give and take constructive feedback and contribute to the team
- is eager to learn new design skills
- is good at distilling complex machinery and concepts into easy-to-understand marketing pieces
- knows the Adobe suite and can recite all 123 keyboard shortcuts for Photoshop (we counted, there are that many!)
- has at least 3 years of design experience
- gets bonus points if theyre familiar with motion graphics and video editing PERKS OF WORKING AT MCELROY Employees at McElroy enjoy many rewards. Aside from working in the company of some incredibly talented co-workers, we award signing bonuses to new employees, give away tickets to local events, have an onsite gym, offer tuition reimbursement and that's in addition to the typical health benefits, 401K and much more! ABOUT MCELROY McElroy is a family-owned, people-oriented company founded in 1954 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We have the unique distinction of being the world's leading manufacturer and innovator of quality pipe fusion and fintube equipment. Our success is the result of the talented hands and minds of dedicated employees who we recognize as our number one asset. At McElroy, we embrace employee creativity, applaud employee achievements and celebrate longevity. We work as a team to fulfill our mission of making our products and the McElroy experience the best it can be for all of our customers across the globe. Resumes are great and have lots of big words (fantastic words, the best words) but your work should speak for itself, right? To be considered for this position please include a link or PDF of your portfolio when you apply. We cant wait to see what you can do!
Keywords: McElroy Family of Companies, Tulsa , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Design, Graphic Design & CAD Jobs
Description: GUY Engineering, a civil engineering firm, is actively seeking a qualified CAD Designer with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience, in our Tulsa office. Responsible for preparation of technical (more...)
Company: GUY Engineering Services, Inc.
Posted on: 02/24/2019
Description: GRAPHIC DESIGNER Creative Services Design, layout, and produce graphic arts materials for the internal and external use of the ODCTE and other related agencies. Assist in project management responsibilities. (more...)
Company: Ok Department of Career Technoloy
Posted on: 02/23/2019
Description: Manufacturing. Graphic Design. Do you get excited about laying out giant catalogs of black and white charts packed full of product specifications and thousands of part numbers Well, we dont Rest assured, (more...)
Company: McElroy Family of Companies
Posted on: 02/15/2019