Manufacturing Engineer Co-op May-December
Company: Greenheck Group
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Date: Feb 6, 2020
Interested in working with one of the markets leading
manufacturers* The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused,
environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our
team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive
line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group
is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our
equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and
industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to
manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort,
safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are
deeply committed to helping you Build Your Future, through
professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting
opportunities around the world.
Work with a manufacturing engineer to optimize factory costs,
quality, and customer service through the conception, development,
and implementation of new or improved manufacturing processes,
equipment, tooling, material flow, plant layout, or product
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop processes, procedures and supporting documentation to
enhance cost, quality and customer service while ensuring safety
and compliance with government regulations.
* Major drivers include productivity, material utilization, value
engineering, lead time management, schedule attainment, and
* Coordinate and implement training initiatives to support
* Participate in process improvement teams.
* Specify and justify capital expenditures.
* Purchase and implement tooling and equipment to support daily
* Provide technical support and troubleshooting for manufacturing
processes and equipment.
* Recognize and propose design changes to improve
* Support and participate in value engineering initiatives.
* Identify and implement improvements to material utilization, cell
layout and machinery efficiency.
* Provide summarized data to influence key management decisions
relating to budgeting, staffing, and capacity planning.
* Participate in Lean initiatives.
Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized
field, applicant must have completed 2 years of undergraduate study
in an Engineering Program.
* Basic AutoCAD/3D modeling and project management skills
* Basic Excel operations and workflow
* Great communications skills
* Problem solving initiative
* SAP experience is a plus.
* Basic understanding of Lean concepts
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people in this
position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Greenheck Group, Tulsa , Manufacturing Engineer Co-op May-December, Engineering , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!