Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: August 5, 2022
CIVIL ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.,
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization
that values employees and actively invests in their success., This
organization is a strong community partner and invests in the
quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable
organizations., This company has flexible hours and the sharpest
office in Tulsa
CIVIL ENGINEER BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match,
- Flexible hours
CIVIL ENGINEER IMPACT:
Using your skills and experience from meeting with clients,
proposal, design, project review what ever it takes to bring a
project together, from beginning to end.
- Assist with proposals, project interviews, project
- Meet with Clients
- Civil Engineering Design includes roadway geometrics, drainage,
traffic, safety, paving, etc.
- Coordinating work of civil designers, technicians and
- Project presentations/public meetings
- Construction cost estimates
- Assist with questions during construction.
- Professional Engineer registered in the state of Oklahoma or
ability to obtain OK P.E. within 6 months
- Working knowledge of Civil Engineering design software
(Microstation Inroads, Civil 3D or other)
- Understanding of AASHTO Green Book, MUTCD, HCM, and Roadside
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CIVIL ENGINEER NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
- CIVIL ENGINEER Tulsa, OK
Keywords: Job Juncture, Tulsa , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!