Engineering Design Project Manager
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Professional
Engineering Consultants (PEC) was founded more than a half century
ago as a full-service consulting firm providing mechanical,
electrical, structural, civil, transportation, water and
wastewater, land development, planning services; a broad range of
field work including survey, geotechnical, construction inspection,
testing, air and water balance capabilities; as well as the all the
essential professions it takes to make it all come together for our
public, private, and industrial clients. Headquartered in Wichita,
Kansas, with additional locations in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma,
and Colorado, our projects take us across the nation and around the
world. At PEC, our employees have a passion for the communities
where they work, live, and play. If you are looking for a career
path that provides the opportunity for you to reach your full
potential, PEC is the place to be. PEC's team culture is built on
our ability to solve problems through a collaborative process. We
elevate each other by aligning personal strengths to professional
development. Our engineers and staff do not just sit behind desks.
We work together with other teams, make site visits, take tours,
meet face-to-face with the clients, establish big goals, and set
out to achieve them. Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently and with others, with a minimum
level of supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Extensive knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- High level of comfort with business development
- Knowledge and high degree of skill in determining project
requirements, setting the project scope of work, determining design
budgets, determining preliminary construction budgets, and review
- High degree of skill in managing multiple objectives, clients,
contractors, third parties and internal team members.
- Responsible for the overall project budget, schedule, staffing
- Primary point of contact for correspondence regarding the
- Perform quality control reviews at appropriate milestones and
assure proper QC parameters are met.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients. Meet with
clients regarding design, budget, or staff performance issues.
- Review all project RFI's, change orders, and any potential
contract expense features on projects.
- Meet with Senior Staff and Management on regular basis to
discuss company objectives, long term strategic goals, financial
performance, QC procedures, etc.
- Know your Project Engineers strengths, weaknesses, and workload
- Excellent understanding of requirements of other disciplines on
the project team. Qualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. Degree in an appropriate field of study from
an accredited college is required.
- Minimum of eight to fifteen years' actual experience. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. HP21
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Tulsa , Engineering Design Project Manager, Engineering , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!