Company: FTE Performance Consulting
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Process Launch Engineer Consultant - Chassis - Competitive
At FTE Performance Consulting, we have a passion for making things,
and we love to leverage our strengths and innovative thinking to
help manufacturers achieve performance levels they thought were out
of reach. Our core belief is that manufacturing is a cornerstone of
all great economies, and all manufacturers can achieve greatness by
providing their people with the right business culture, defined
business systems, and a desire for continuous improvement.
We help our clients solve complex quality, delivery, throughput,
and people challenges. We deploy a reliable, integrated business
approach that assures our clients a clear path to high
If this resonates with you, we have an opening for Process Launch
Engineer Consultant - Chassis to join our team and help our clients
across North America. The Consultant role is a client-facing role
responsible for aligning FTE resources to maximize results for our
client while building lasting client relationships. This is
accomplished through boots on the ground support to ensure
exceptional delivery performance. The successful Consultant will
have a strong desire to contribute to the growth of FTE Performance
Consulting and leverage creativity, agility, and an entrepreneurial
spirit to advance within our company.
- Integrate new Chassis process into the existing, updating
- Evaluate tooling, equipment, and labor impacts specific to
programs in Chassis area.
- Modify existing Bill of Process for new program content in
- Review and process engineering release data into facility for
- Act as process engineering lead for both programs build events
in Chassis area.
- Create Elemental Labor for new program content, including
elements and operation times based on carryover baseline data if
- Modify master headcount documentation to reflect any impacts of
both programs to baseline headcount and tie to labor analysis to
justify any incremental (or reduced) headcount.
- Modify existing Operation loading baseline to reflect both
program's impacts to baseline process.
- Make recommendations on improvements to new or existing
processes to eliminate non-value-added work and balance labor
- Provide input to the existing Client PFMEA to reflect new or
modified processes based on both program impacts.
- Support Supply Chain to provide relevant input to the existing
Client Plan for Every Part (PFEP)
- Develop and maintain bill of equipment in Chassis area
- Develop equipment and facilities bid specs
- Track procurement and installation of equipment
- Develop and execute equipment buyoff activities
- Provide design for manufacturability input to Product
- Provide process input to PFMEA s
- 3-5 years of manufacturing engineering and tooling
- Automotive and industrial engineering
- Coaching employees and frontline leaders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Strong planning skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Contract or Full-Time
- Base Manufacturing and Transportation
- 100% travel
- Position might require moving equipment up to 10 pounds or
- Physical demands require computer work, standing, sitting in an
office and manufacturing plant environment, walking manufacturing
plant floor multiple times daily required.
Keywords: FTE Performance Consulting, Tulsa , Engineer, Engineering , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!