Producing Branch Manager
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
- Must have current footprint and be able to hire, manage, and
lead a team.
- Establish a strong presence for CCM
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and
timely information to borrowers
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a
- Manage their branch personal pipeline to ensure service
standards and financial goals are met
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current
with changes and new products
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance
guidelines relative to the position
- A minimum of 2 years Branch Manager experience
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of
2008 ("SAFE Act") *
- Must have strong footprint in current marketplace and be able
to recruit and build their branch.
- Experience proactively soliciting new business
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests
and determine trends in a given market place
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, and the
ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including
Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
* NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and
state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include,
but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background
checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing
education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to
understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level
of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job
description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or
working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed,
color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or gender expression.
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, Tulsa , Producing Branch Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!