Portfolio Manager I
Company: BOK Financial
Posted on: October 16, 2020
Req ID: 56261
Areas of Interest: Finance; Investment Management; Portfolio
Management; Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK
Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based
financial services holding company with operations in ten states
Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New
Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100
years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety
of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Portfolio Manager I is primarily responsible for research on
managers used across all discretionary accounts within Wealth
Management and the implementation of the multi-asset strategies
developed by the Strategic Investment Advisors (SIA). The broad
responsibilities of SIA include institutional consulting /
investing, management of proprietary fund of funds and asset
allocation strategies, due diligence of traditional investment
options, as well as developing and delivering product and market
information to the Wealth Management Division.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct manager research and provide recommendations for
proprietary wealth portfolios, common and collective trusts, etc.
(including the MAP and SAF funds and other single and multi-asset
strategies) to maximize risk-adjusted returns.
- Conduct investment manager research, selection and oversight for
the Select List including the following; evaluation, selection and
monitoring investment managers, write-ups on recommendations
(selection, status, etc.), participate in manager research meetings
to understand/validate underlying fund's investment strategy,
positioning, and key characteristics, meet with and evaluate
prospective investment managers for potential inclusion on Select
List, partner with 3rd-party research providers for relevant
investment ideas and trends to be shared with broader investment
- Responsible for trading, account management, and portfolio
implementation process across all managed strategies; initiates
sales/purchases in client accounts and executes discretionary
trades; establish and maintain thorough processes and workflow
- Assist with research on quantitative and technical decision
making models; contribute to the idea-generation and ongoing
research process across a wide variety of asset classes, sectors,
capitalization, styles and regions.
- Contribute to the communications of investment managers; provide
the team's investment perspectives, key positioning, trade
rationale, and performance profile for internal communications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of various securities and investment related
products and services
- Thorough knowledge of performance measurement and attribution
- Ability to communicate with client, Trust Officer, Relationship
Manager, and/or professional staff regarding complex financial
plans, investment strategies and the related tax implications of
our proposed solutions
- Knowledge of the different types of investment accounts and
levels of authority and the implications on trading activity
- Understanding of the tax and psychological impact investment
transactions can have on client accounts
- Experience executing investment transactions without trading
- Ability to prepare client and prospect presentation material
- Ability to deliver persuasive presentations on investment
strategies to internal and external clients
- Knowledge of modern portfolio theory and portfolio optimization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Experience with investment related software
- Works well in a team environment; self-motivated; results
oriented; ability to multi-task
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through the completion
of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other
business related areas with strong quantitative and analytical
course content and 2+ years related investment experience or 6+
years equivalent experience in the finance industry.
Master's Degree and/or relevant industry designation (i.e.
Chartered Financial Analyst)
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that
provides excellent training and development to support building the
long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and
partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our
customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for training,
compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment
for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any
Keywords: BOK Financial, Tulsa , Portfolio Manager I, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!