Director, Educational Partnership
Company: Spartan Education
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Under direct supervision of VPEP, recruit qualified graduating
high school candidates, for the college's academic programs in a
compliant, appropriate and professional manner. In addition,
candidate will help to create and work as a representative at
Spartan for community events and assist in partnership development
with local high schools and community organizations. They will
provide program information, individualized guidance and assistance
to potential students and their parents on matters related to
enrollment and the admissions process. Uphold enrollment standards
by complying with related governmental regulations and standards of
accreditation, and by enrolling only students who meet eligibility
requirements as published in the college's catalog. Demonstrate
positive attitude and motivation, concern for students, teamwork,
excellent time management skills and the work ethic to
follow-through on commitment to students and the organization. Use
Company approved Admissions materials during presentations,
telephone calls, interviews and enrollment process. Observe and
adhere to all Company polices and best practices. Essential
Functions (with percent of time allocated to each activity group):
The expectation for the Educational Partnership Manager's time will
be spent directly interacting with prospects/students either in
person or by phone. It is also expected that the Director,
Educational Partnership meets all minimum standards outlined per
the performance management program. Prospect/Student Interaction
(75%) Building Relationships
- The Director, Educational Partnership is responsible for
developing a volume of new student inquiries and enrolling them
into the appropriate College program. An acceptable volume is
established throughout the year through goal setting and planning
with the VPEP.
- Working within a defined territory, the Educational Partnership
Manager will generate new student inquiries through two distinct
channels (1) local high schools (2) community events.
- Follow up with interviews that did not progress in the
enrollment process and dropped/cancelled students to resolve any
issues or address concerns.
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support students during
the admissions process. Mentoring and Guidance (20%)
- Provide basic information and routine advice, guidance and
assistance to students and parents using established procedures and
policies on available programs and eligibility requirements,
including the application of policies, procedures and documentation
regarding the admissions process.
- As team growth permits
- Provide on-going training to staff and promote both in-house
and off-site training for staff in order to foster personal and
professional development and growth.
- Assist with budget management, staff accountabilities, and
metrics, including recruiting and team performance.
- Establish standards and serve as a role model for department
and College employees for positive attitude, attendance, and
professional attire/appearance. Administrative (5%)
- Accurately account for all inquiries and the admissions
activity associated with all inquiries.
- Complete daily activity reports.
- Ensure that all pre-start paperwork is completed accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Keep all required reports current and accurate, including
information stored in the system.
- Attend and successfully complete all training for this
position, as required at any time by the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by local leaders.
- Attend meetings as directed by supervisor. Key Behaviors:
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Decision Making: Displays willingness to make decisions
- Communication: Effectively communicates with others
- Time Management: Is able to complete all job requirements in
- Work Ethic: Displays an organized and results-oriented
approach, and motivation to perform without extensive
- Accuracy: Displays high quality of work and level of accuracy
Travel Daily travel throughout assigned territory, occasional
travel to Corporate Headquarters and off-site training. Depending
on the scope of the territory, overnights may be required.
Qualifications Education and Work Experience
- This position requires a minimum of 4-5 years of directly
related experience in admissions or business development.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with
- The ability to communicate in a courteous, professional and
tactful manner is essential.
- Have the ability to work with basic Microsoft Office programs.
Other Requirements This position requires a valid driver license,
clean MVR and proof of car insurance. In addition, this position
will be remote, and it's required you have access to a fax, printer
and scanner to do the necessary day to day administrative
functions. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. No or very limited
physical efforts required. No or very limited exposure to physical
risk. Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger; and talk or
hear. AAP/EEO Statement Spartan provides equal employment
opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes
affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regard to any of
these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be
tolerated. In keeping with the above conviction, Spartan is
committed to assuring that: All recruiting, hiring, training,
promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are
provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis
without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law; Employment decisions are based on the principles
of equal opportunity and affirmative action; and all personnel
actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and
participation in social and recreational programs are administered
without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: Spartan Education, Tulsa , Director, Educational Partnership, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!