Vice President Finance
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SummaryReporting to the CFO and serving as an integral member of
the senior Finance team, the Vice President of Finance is
responsible for the development of Moore's financial management
strategy and contributes to the development of the organization's
strategic goals. In addition to the strategic components, the VP is
responsible for developing and implementing sophisticated policies
and procedures both in the finance and general accounting
This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance executive with a
proven track record of creative problem-solving and change
management to join in a high-growth, mission-driven
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all
transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables,
payroll and financial reporting.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the division
- Analyze company's financial results with respect to profits,
trends, costs and budget compliance. Provide status and ad hoc
reporting to CFO and senior management.
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to
support company growth needs.
- Develop and coordinate relationships with lending/financial
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and
systems, including general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensure that records are maintained in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles.
- Assist CFO and senior management in financial planning and
- Work jointly with CFO and team members to understand revenue,
identify cost drivers and define appropriate reports for
- Work closely with the division controllers to coordinate,
prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- In cooperation with CFO, coordinate and/or prepare tax
schedules, returns and information.
- Assist the corporate Insurance Manager to ensure proper
insurance policies and coverage levels are in place.
- Support enterprise tax planning compliance efforts for all
required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other
- Strengthen and manage the accounting department to meet the
growth needs of the organization.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of managerial accounting and financial management
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization strongly
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA
and/or CMA preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in both service and manufacturing sectors with
activity-based project costing.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with
fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently
manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
Moore is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Moore, Tulsa , Vice President Finance, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!