Senior Account Manager - Employee Benefits
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
BP Strategies is searching for a Senior Account Manager to join
their Employee Benefits team.Benefit Plan Strategies is an Alera
Group Agency. We are a collaborative, dynamic and fast-growing
organization that embraces the values of integrity, honesty,
positivity, diversity and unity. We expect all our employees to
embrace these same values to ensure that everyone is enjoying the
journey. Simply stated BPS is a client-first, can do, all hands on
deck, whatever it takes type of organization employing positive,
get it done right people who enjoy their work immensely.The focus
of this position is to assume a leadership role over select client
relationships providing hands on project management for complex
assignments, collaborating closely with the internal team to
oversee service delivery. The Senior Account Manager will assume
accountability for multi-disciplinary projects, including
planning/budgeting, assuring the delivery of quality work products,
and lead select client-facing activities.Responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain executive-level relationships with
- Responsible for overall client strategy. Identify problems,
summarize and develop strategic solutions that incorporate the
client's mission and vision.
- Execute overall client strategy and ensure high level of client
satisfaction and exceptional service delivery through education on
products, processes, and services and communication around due
dates, timelines, and actions needed.
- Manage communications for major, account level changes to
clients and participate in regular meetings to track progress as
- Manage complex issues (conflicting data, client objections,
industry trends, carrier issues, etc.) and work to offer solutions
to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide marketing guidance and strategy.
- Communicate with Operations to confirm service delivery
requirements and manage client expectations. Monitor internal
performance to ensure clients' needs are met in accordance with
- Drive client engagement and advocacy.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product
specifications or applications.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for
consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and
boards of directors.
- Implement new accounts and products by preparing necessary
documents and ensuring that they are signed and submitted
- Develop, modify, and finalize professional presentations,
written communications, and other documents
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information
- Become proficient in all plans and products in the assigned
book of business and act as a senior internal resource to the
client service team.
- Partner with other teams to ensure client needs are met and
that actions are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Effectively communicate and build rapport in person and by
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting,
and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy
and tactics, sales techniques, and sales administrative
- Knowledge of general business principles, strategic planning,
resource allocation, profit/loss requirements, organizational
structures, and operational needs.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Can adapt to change and develop new processes in a fast-paced,
ever-changing environment with enthusiasm.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Requires travel to networking, prospect, and client
locations.Equal Opportunity Employment We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability
Keywords: Alera Group, Tulsa , Senior Account Manager - Employee Benefits, Executive , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!