Company: Westerman, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Westerman, Inc. is a multiple site manufacturer of production
and storage equipment within the oil, gas, and nuclear industries.
Our equipment helps optimize well pad design, improve separation
efficiency and lower overall equipment spend through
high-performance surface separation and processing technology. Our
equipment is setting new standards for performance and economics
nationwide.SummaryThe Quality Manager is responsible for improving
the quality of products produced and shipped at a
specific location. This position provides work direction for
Quality Control Managers, team leaders
and employees, and establishes, monitors and maintains the quality
control system. The Manager
identifies critical points in the manufacturing process and defines
sampling procedure as well as
determines types of tests to be performed as well as documentation
and reporting requirements.
This position interacts regularly with engineering, manufacturing
and service functions to establish
quality standard for raw material, work in process and finished
products. The ideal candidate is an
organized, analytical, problem-solver with the ability to
prioritize and delegate tasks to ensure that
daily operations are running effectively and
- Validates quality system effectiveness through direct customer
- Uses statistical methods and other appropriate techniques to
evaluate process capability, define improvement, and monitor
- Monitors and reports on vendor changes or new vendor quality
- Manages, measures and improves customer quality.
- Leads continuous improvement of quality systems to prevent
defects, reduce process variation
- and eliminate waste.
- Implements procedures to prevent claims from reoccurring.
- Develops and implements process measurement and control systems
for all production
- Ensures adequate mistake-proofing and process controls
implemented for defect free
- Manages vendor claims and maintain claims being current
(30days) with vendor.
- Maintains and gives approval for customer claims on a weekly
- Reviews all claims in weekly staff meeting.
- Works closely with outside sales in processing claims and
writing corrective actions.
- Reviews problem status, customer claims, and internal and
external problems for elimination of root causes.
- Solves issues pertaining to rejections picked up, customer
demands, rework, and TM or CS requests.
- Drives costs down through quality by determining the most
efficient cost effective way to make the products.
- Educates employees to make sound processing and raw material
- Ensures compliance with governmental safety and environmental
and internal/external regulations and standards for equipment,
processes, and services.
- Oversees and maintains integrity of material
- Provides leadership for team-based problem solving efforts in
response to customer complaints and internal scrap and rework
- Other duties as assigned.Desired Experience
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of statistical
process control method
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Integrity and trust
- Strong computer skills
- Strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- 5 years manufacturing/quality experience
- Steel/Cylinder processing experienceEducationBachelor's degree
or equivalent experienceWesterman, Inc. is an equal employment
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered
regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
disability or veteran's status.
Keywords: Westerman, Inc, Tulsa , Quality Manager, Executive , Catoosa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!