Institutional Regional Account Director (Mid West)
Company: Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title:Institutional Regional Account Director (Mid West)Job
Description:Contribute to outstanding innovation + Make braver
choicesInstitutional Regional Account Director (Mid West)Location:
Mid West (MN)As a privately-owned, specialty healthcare company,
Ferring focuses on developing life-changing innovations that help
people live better lives. Our independence helps us cultivate an
entrepreneurial spirit and long-term perspective that enables us to
achieve growth and scale while remaining agile and true to our
'people first' philosophy. Built on a 70-year commitment to science
and research, Ferring is relentless in pursuit of science that
drives powerful discoveries and therapies to help people build
families, stay healthy, and stand up to the world's oldest enemy:
disease.Summary:Ferring is building a team of individuals to launch
what is poised to become the first-ever FDA-approved
microbiome-based therapeutic. We are seeking an established and
dynamic Institutional District Manager to join Ferring's microbiome
launch team. This role will be integral in deploying institutional
sales professionals to achieve a successful first-in-class launch
in the C. diff space, and activating Ferring's vision for the
future of microbiome-based therapies. The District Manager builds
and leads the institutional sales team and is responsible for the
selection, management and professional development of direct
reports to achieve a best in industry launch. The District Manager
also establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key
internal and external customers to achieve sales goals and business
- Build, lead, coach and develop high performing members of
district sales teams.
- Embrace brand strategy and apply it to drive district sales and
achieve plan of action.
- Analyze and understand markets and customers; use this
knowledge to drive recommendations for future programs and
- Participate in Sales field rides; develop employees based on
- Identify new, unique and profitable business
- Create, own and develop business relationships with key
customers and accounts.
- Monitor and manage district sample allotments, travel and
- Leverage learning opportunities and share results with
stakeholders within district.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other advanced degree
- Minimum 5 years in pharma or specialty sales leadership with a
minimum of 2 years of documented success as an institutional sales
- Experience should include deep knowledge and proven success in
hospital sales and local / regional systems required.
- Prior job experience in regional / national accounts,
marketing, market access, analytics, training or related roles is
- Product launch experience is required.
- Experience with buy and bill outpatient facilities
- Infectious disease or Gastroenterology experience strongly
- Experience with account planning including tools, resources,
and reporting preferred.
- Extensive travel is required to perform job duties.
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives.
- Hire, motivate, develop and retain talent.
- Identify potential customers and add to customer
base.Prospective new hires for this position must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine
verification will be required on your start date unless an
exemption has been approved by the Company as a medical or
religious accommodation.Join our team and you'll become part of a
close-knit family - one in which you'll be listened to and your
contributions valued.Surrounded by like-minded people, you'll have
the support to achieve more. So if you love to come up with new
ways to make a positive difference and see them through, welcome to
the team.We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE
Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing.Location:Parsippany, New Jersey
Keywords: Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Tulsa , Institutional Regional Account Director (Mid West), Executive , Coffeyville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!