Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Depending on Experience)
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BP Strategies is searching for an Account Manager/Senior Account
Manager (depending on experience) to join their Employee Benefits
team. Benefit Plan Strategies is an Alera Group Agency. We are a
collaborative, dynamic and fast-growing organization that embraces
the values of integrity, honesty, positivity, diversity and unity.
We expect all our employees to embrace these same values to ensure
that everyone is enjoying the journey. Simply stated BPS is a
client-first, can do, all hands on deck, whatever it takes type of
organization employing positive, get it done right people who enjoy
their work immensely. The focus of this position is to assume a
leadership role over select client relationships providing hands on
project management for complex assignments, collaborating closely
with the internal team to oversee service delivery. The successful
candidate will assume accountability for multi-disciplinary
projects, including planning/budgeting, assuring the delivery of
quality work products, and lead select client-facing activities.
- Cultivate and maintain executive-level relationships with
- Responsible for overall client strategy. Identify problems,
summarize and develop strategic solutions that incorporate the
client-- - -s mission and vision.
- Execute overall client strategy and ensure high level of client
satisfaction and exceptional service delivery through education on
products, processes, and services and communication around due
dates, timelines, and actions needed.
- Manage communications for major, account level changes to
clients and participate in regular meetings to track progress as
- Manage complex issues (conflicting data, client objections,
industry trends, carrier issues, etc.) and work to offer solutions
to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide marketing guidance and strategy.
- Communicate with Operations to confirm service delivery
requirements and manage client expectations. Monitor internal
performance to ensure clients-- - - needs are met in accordance
with firm guidelines.
- Drive client engagement and advocacy.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product
specifications or applications.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for
consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and
boards of directors.
- Implement new accounts and products by preparing necessary
documents and ensuring that they are signed and submitted
- Develop, modify, and finalize professional presentations,
written communications, and other documents
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information
- Become proficient in all plans and products in the assigned
book of business and act as a senior internal resource to the
client service team.
- Partner with other teams to ensure client needs are met and
that actions are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and
- Bachelor-- - -s degree or equivalent combination of education
- Effectively communicate and build rapport in person and by
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting,
and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy
and tactics, sales techniques, and sales administrative
- Knowledge of general business principles, strategic planning,
resource allocation, profit/loss requirements, organizational
structures, and operational needs.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Can adapt to change and develop new processes in a fast-paced,
ever-changing environment with enthusiasm.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Requires travel to networking, prospect, and client locations.
Equal Opportunity Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
#pandoIQPandoLogic. , Location: Sapulpa, OK - 74067
Keywords: Alera Group, Tulsa , Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Depending on Experience), Executive , Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!