Posted on: May 15, 2022
Inuvo is a market leader in Artificial Intelligence built for
advertising. Our IntentKey AI solution is a first-of-its kind
proprietary and patented technology capable of identifying and
actioning to the reasons why consumers are interested in products,
services, or brands, not who those consumers are.
We have an immediate opening for a talented Account Manager to
focus on growing existing accounts by providing excellent customer
service, nurturing client relationships, applying in depth product
knowledge to solve business needs for our clients, and identifying
and facilitating growth opportunities. Inuvo's solutions are AI
driven and are fueled by dynamic, ever-changing shifts in consumer
intent. We are looking to change the paradigm of targeting
who-based audiences and, instead, target based on consumer intent
that will be the future of advertising after the deprecation of
third-party cookies and identifiers.
- Partner with Sales team in the successful onboarding of new
- Build and present insight reports that provide actionable
insights based on Inuvo's one-of-a-kind data and performance
- Nurture client relationships.
- Identify the unique business challenges of each client and
apply in-depth product knowledge of Inuvo's product offering to
- Collaborate with Sales, Ops, Marketing, and Media Planning to
ensure all account needs are being met.
- Grow existing account revenue.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a client facing digital
- Solid understanding of the programmatic ecosystem
- Strong email and verbal communication skills
- Ability to transform performance and audience data into a
meaningful story with actionable insights
- Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive health benefits including medical, vision, dental,
and various voluntary benefits
- Flexible vacation- our employees take off when they want
because they work hard, and we trust them
- 401(k) Plan- 4% match
- Offer a hybrid in-office and remote work life if employee is
located near one of our offices
Inuvo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster
community, inclusion, and diversity within the organization. We
encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial,
religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.PI176779242
Keywords: Inuvo, Tulsa , Account Manager, Executive , Independence, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!