Data Science Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... Aligned with CX Strategy, the
Manager of Customer Experience Storyboards develops and implements
analytic views that generate holistic understanding of customers.
You will drive projects with AI&D, SOI and Reporting team to
manage all CX requests for baseline reporting, new models,
Decisioning propositions and reporting. You will create and own
single source of experience, operational and financial performance
for all CX Experiences.The Data Science Manager is a well-rounded
individual who has deep knowledge of data marts,
predictive/prescriptive analytics, excellent communication,
interpersonal, presentation, financial/analytical and social
skills. The role requires a consistent track record in leading a
consumer customer experience program guided by data and
implementing broad based technology solutions. Creates and enjoys
being part of an environment that promotes customer centricity,
teamwork and accountability.You will be part of vibrant and growing
team that generates insights and customer experience solutions for
the entire Consumer CX Organization.There will be a balance
strategic thinking, goal setting, dashboard development, data
systems and tools transformation, project management, results
accountability, cross-functional collaboration, creative ideas and
"rolling up the sleeves" to resolve tactical issues. You are able
to challenge the status quo by demonstrating a willingness to
re-invent the current process and policies, and adopt change as a
- Design, build and run centralized CX infrastructure that
provides understanding of customer experience journeys and as those
journeys manifests into various channels.
- Create KPI's to measure customer experiences and channel
performance across 3 CX priorities of: 1) Make it Work 2) Make it
Easy and 3) Make it Memorable.
- Create and maintain executive level and user-friendly CX
storyboards that are visually effective and factually
- Enhance and supplement the experience storyboards by combining
analytics, reports, data and feedback from existing assets
generated by other channels, CMI and finance.
- Manage CX demand funnel and its prioritization into AI&D,
SOI and CX/Channel reporting team.
- Quantify opportunities identified by VOC/VOE team to help guide
CX action plan prioritization and value sizing.
- Develop and present executive readouts of baseline performance
of CX Journey experiences, performance trends and anomalies.
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes used
to track, oversee and organize every interaction with the customer
throughout the lifecycle.
- Enable CX org to lead from a customer-centric position, by
generating a comprehensive view of the full customer journey, as
well as the ability to obtain deep, granular insight on what is
driving customer experience.Where you'll be working:In this remote
role, you'll work from home with occasional in-person trainings and
meetings.What we're looking for... You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL to extract and manipulate data and draw
insights from large data sets.
- Experience with developing visualizations using Tableau,
Thoughtspot or other data visualization tools.Even better if you
have one or more of the following:
- Background in marketing, business transformation, data science,
customer experience either in a business, agency or consulting
- Knowledge of predictive and prescriptive models and
- Experience with developing and automating data analytics and
perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated success of
meeting/exceeding business objectives
- Adept in creating executive presentations and
- Experience partnering with multi-disciplinary teams and
directing the work of others in a matrixed environment.
- Experience presenting insights and recommendations in a concise
and consumable narrative.
- Knowledge of various Verizon DataMart's and data elements.
- Experience working with Data Sciences team to develop models
and predictive with successful business implementation and proven
- Build strong relation with business partners and ability to
prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver
on time.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At
Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed
to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages
authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for
everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their
potential and contribute their best. Check out our page to learn
more.COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new hires to
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable
accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for
medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Keywords: Verizon, Tulsa , Data Science Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!