Company: Axel Christiernsson International AB
Posted on: June 24, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:Successfully direct and manage all production
operations of Axel's manufacturing plant. - - -Responsible for
production scheduling and accountable for timely manufacturing and
packaging of quality products to lead to the highest level of
Customer Satisfaction. Key in driving and ensuring the EHS culture
is in alignment with the company health and safety policy.Some
- Direct, manage, and evaluate performance of all production
processes and employees.
- Develops a weekly production schedule and leads team to ensure
on time delivery of finished goods to meet customer
- Ensures effective employee relations through coaching,
development, and problem resolution
- Drive Lean concepts and Visual Management tools in the
manufacturing environment. -
- Review Customer Orders and consult with Customer Service,
Supply Chain and Sales.
- Provide clear instructions, information, and adequate training
to ensure employees and contractors are competent to do their work
safely and efficiently.
- Maintain the labor schedules to maximize efficiency and ensure
value of resources are fully realized.
- Control levels of second quality products and minimize the
amount of scrap and/or waste material generated in connection with
the production cycle.
- Ensure awareness and alignment of Company Policies within
direct reports and self through actions and behaviors.
- Incorporate the quality policy and ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
Quality Management Systems if applicable.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITY:Directly supervises 20-35 employees. Carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning
and directing work; appraising performance; issuing rewards and
performance correction; addressing complaints and resolving
problems.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Strong Communications Skills
- Experience to facilitate Team Management
- Problem solving and decision-makings skills and a
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and training requirements
- Knowledge of Environmental Rules
- Working knowledge of budgeting concepts EDUCATION &
EXPERIENCE:Bachelor's degree in related field or five years
plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- -Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement
programs and procedures required.
Keywords: Axel Christiernsson International AB, Tulsa , Production Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!