Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large
company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.Here at Aya we're
looking for a mid-level Art Director with proven skills ready to
make the next jump. You're ready to help us create smart,
brand-building ideas and bring them to life in a breathtaking way.
Your creative abilities stretch across traditional advertising, but
also experiential, content, collateral, social, and events. Most
importantly, you think and execute holistically with a real
understanding of brand purpose, voice and tone.Who we are: -We're a
$5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the
healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help
healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor
needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national
and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management
solutions through our proprietary software platform.At Aya, we're
obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients,
clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction
above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable
customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical
to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial,
high-energy, low-bureaucracy -culture and value innovative thinking
and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and
backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. -When you
join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as
an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally
- Above all, we want to make powerful, human work that we love,
not just like-so your #1 responsibility is to use your
visual/design skills to help us make work that's both strategically
sharp and looks amazing. -
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, along with other
members of the creative/marketing team to make work the very best
it can be.
- Stay curious and on top of new tools, tricks, and platforms to
tell engaging stories for the Aya brand.Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years' experience as an Art Director in an advertising,
design or in-house agency.
- Must have a portfolio of visually engaging work.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Google
Slides and PowerPoint. Bonus points for Adobe Premiere and After
- Must have strong conceptual/brand thinking.
- Must have design skills that can adapt to a variety of channels
- Strong understanding of how social media platforms work and a
love for internet culture.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing projects in a fast-paced
- Brings a clear POV but ready to roll with feedback and adjust
as necessary.What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
daily.Compensation: DOEAya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO),
including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please
click -for our EEO policy.
Keywords: Ayahealthcare, Tulsa , Art Director, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!