Senior Product Manager - Smart Terminal Apps
Posted on: June 26, 2022
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some
teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid
arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some
days)and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so youll be working remotely from your
home.You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your
team for events or offsites.?
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska,
Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Commerce is the #1 priority for all of GoDaddy! And you get to
build one of the most meaningful aspects to make commerce
As a Senior Product Manager in the Commerce organization, youll be
responsible for developing the vision and strategy to craft the
best user experience on the GoDaddy Poynt Smart Terminals. These
users include store owners and front line employees for a small
Link to our product
What you'll get to do...
- Set a long-term product strategy and lead a cross-functional
team to see it through end-to-end and achieve results at a level
that matters for the business
- Get shared vision on product priorities across more than own
- Use research and customer listening channels to uncover
- Clearly define and quantify the problem to go after, including
hypothesis definition on how to tackle the problem in partnership
with UX designers and engineers
- Able to advise high quality product execution for a broad
product area in close partnership with engineering
- Delivers relevant results in service of business metrics and
product KPIs - Able to drive a key product metric upwards across
- Demonstrate a positive demeanor and flexibility to work in a
dynamic environment with changing needs
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of product management experience building software for
mobile, hardware products, or web for consumers or small business
- Experience building payments related software is a
- Experience defining strategy and leading a prioritized
- Experience leading a high-functioning, collaborative team of
- Experience partnering cross-functionally
- Experience in software engineering practices (Agile software
development, cloud computing, and API design)
You might also have...
- Experience with the online and in-person commerce
- Experience building consumer hardware products or Point of Sale
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing statistical
- Familiarity with user research
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet),
including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave.
Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have
a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?).
Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the
world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online.
GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a
professional website, attract customers, sell their products and
services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our
customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their
ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the
company, visit About Us
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not
discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
age,race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression (including against any individual that is transitioning,
has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital
status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental
disability, medical condition,pregnancy, childbirth, genetic
information, military and veteran status, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at
GoDaddy doesnt accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
Keywords: Godaddy, Tulsa , Senior Product Manager - Smart Terminal Apps, Executive , Independence, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!