Business Development Manager
Company: LandCare LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At LandCare, we're passionate about creating meaningful
environments for our customers and employees. Our teams make it
happen with strong communication skills, service-minded work ethic,
and most of all, teamwork.
We're a growing company with a footprint that spans the
- 4,000 Employees coast to coast
- 60 Locations in 25 states
- 25+ Years in business
- $200M in annual sales
With a strong, stable foundation, you can look forward to growth
opportunities with us.
Business Developers are account strategists on the LandCare sales
team. They develop and pursue a Focus 50 top account target list
and may sell all job types and sizes inside and outside their
assigned territories to ensure attainment of annual sales goal and
client base relationship growth plan.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and
related events, publications, and announcements; tracking
individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting
potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market
strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying
integration of new venture with company strategies and operations;
examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements;
developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract
requirements with branch/region/division operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities (i.e. agronomic and horticulture technical training);
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for key
account accomplishments and new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Besides the great team environment and the ability to work outside,
we also have a strong benefits package for our team members:
- Competitive base salary
- Team based profit sharing program
- Company-provided vehicle
- 401K for all employees with 3.5% company match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off Policy + 9 corporate holidays
- Formal training and development program
Keywords: LandCare LLC, Tulsa , Business Development Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!