Area Director of Sales
Company: Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa
8202 South 100th East Ave
Tulsa , OK 74133
The Area Director of Sales & Marketing is primarily responsible for
leading & driving top line revenue strategy for customary sales
related segments to include group & volume transient for the
anchored property (serving as Director of Sales & Marketing), and
additionally responsible for overseeing and managing area sales &
synergies for other market hotels assigned - this position would
oversee the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South and the Holiday Inn Tulsa
South. The individual is expected to stay ahead of market trends,
market share movement and ongoing competitive hotel analysis, while
directing the property sales teams to insure budgeted revenues are
met or exceeded. The Area Director of Sales & Marketing is also
responsible for developing and implementing a marketing
communications plan designed to achieve the desired positioning for
the hotel, as well as managing the sales and marketing budget that
supports revenue attainment.
This Area role is an ideal stepping stone toward gaining
multi-hotel oversight experience in preparation for a larger
regional oversight responsibility.
- Responsible for leading & driving top line revenue for customary
sales segments to include group, volume transient for the primary
hotel, as well as providing oversight to the sales leaders at the
other area hotels assigned.
- Assesses & reacts to market trends, market share & the
competitive hotel environment.
- Develops and implements a marketing communications plan designed
to achieve the desired positioning of the hotel, as well as manage
the sales & marketing budget that supports all initiatives.
- Act as the hotel's voice of the customer and communicate key
issues/concerns at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in reading/assimilating/using Smith Travel Research data,
financial P&L, mix of sales, forecasting, group pace/position &
a wide array of traditional hotel reporting.
- Ability to understand and communicate market trends, demand
generators, supply/demand and economic factors affecting hotel
- Conduct comprehensive competitive set reviews, SWOT analysis &
keep tabs on new supply.
- Understand GEO source & ability to develop a plan to penetrate
the primary markets.
- Develop/implement key segment strategy & managing key accounts
(both existing & target).
- Design effective sales deployment schemes & market
- Develop sales goals designed to achieve budget & market share
- Manage group pace measurement and set sales production goals.
- Manage sales activity & travel schedule.
- Take the lead and manage owner relations, communications and
expectations on behalf of Highgate Hotels for primary hotel as well
as the other area hotels assigned.
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South, Tulsa , Area Director of Sales, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!