Director of Research and Analytics, ImpactTulsa-
Company: Tulsa Community Foundation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Director of Research and Analytics, ImpactTulsa - - EOE
Statement We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender,
age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, military status, or any other basis made unlawful by
applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations. We are an
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on this
website because a disability prevents you from using the online
system, we offer the following alternate application procedure:
Contact Human Resources at 918-494-8823, and we will arrange for an
alternate method of applying and will consider your application
together with all other applications received for the job. Please
call only for such application assistance.
- Description Organizational OverviewThe Director of Research and
Analytics will join ImpactTulsa -'s backbone staff supporting
education throughout Tulsa County. Based on the StriveTogether
model for collective impact, the ImpactTulsa - partnership is
supported by local philanthropic partners, pre-K-12 school
districts, postsecondary institutions, Tulsa Regional Chamber of
Commerce, and the Tulsa Area United Way. Incorporated in May 2014,
ImpactTulsa - is an operating fiscal subsidiary of Tulsa Community
Foundation. To learn more about ImpactTulsa -, visit
http://impacttulsa.org.Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Director of
Research and Analytics serves a primary role in advancing the
research and analytic needs of ImpactTulsa -. This position reports
to Senior Director of Research and Policy. The director in this
position will fulfill data management, governance, and research
needs for driving & measuring impact and supporting community-wide
network efforts for advancing equitable outcomes for children and
youth. The individual in this position should have experience in
building research and evaluation frameworks, strengthening data
capabilities, using research and data analytics for making
data-informed decisions that drive collaborative action and policy
change.Please Note:Due to the necessary public health precautions
put in place as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, to work in person
and attend in-person meetings, all team members must follow Tulsa
Community Foundation's and Impact Tulsa's COVID safety precautions,
which currently includes being fully vaccinated and wearing masks
in all common spaces. The vaccine requirement is subject to
reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act exceptions. - Position
Requirements This position is responsible for the following key
roles within the partnership.
- Develop tools and processes for driving & measuring impact
including the development of a research agenda that supports
collaborative action and network-wide strategies, identifying
research needs and insights to guide decision making and policy
- Drive the development of a robust scorecard, dashboard, &
outcomes framework for the purposes of monitoring accountability,
measurement, and improving core community-wide outcomes.
- Create and negotiate data-sharing agreements and manage
relationships with network members and partners, to ensure
responsible data stewardship.
- Oversee the management of complex data sets, advanced
analytical methodologies, processes for matching and querying data,
conducting high-level analysis and preparing results & for a
variety of audiences.
- Proficiently use statistical programming software such as
STATA, Python, SPSS, R, SAS (STATA preferred) to create
statistical, regression, and econometric models.
- Guide research and data analysis strategies for using
disaggregated data for addressing systemic inequities and
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation of
disaggregated outcomes for avoiding deficit-based framing for
populations facing persistent disparity.
- Lead, attend, and/or present at leadership, research and policy
meetings as necessary and provide information on targeted research
supporting ImpactTulsa -'s priorities and initiatives through
presentations and written reports.
- Conduct and oversee the analysis and interpretation of
quantitative, qualitative, survey methodologies, and other
mixed-method approaches using appropriate statistical methods and
data manipulation tools.
- Identify new research grant opportunities, contribute to grant
writing including tracking and communicating our impact in grant
- Provide relevant research-related reports to ImpactTulsa - and
school district leadership, collaborative action networks, and key
community stakeholders for real-time decision-making, action
planning, continuous improvement and policy change.
- Develop and oversee data management & governance frameworks by
overseeing data quality assurance processes and establish data use
governance, policies, and implement safeguards for data security
and privacy.Qualifications -The ideal candidate is highly
collaborative and has strong research strategy and partnership
capabilities to connect partners. They have the ability to work in
a team-oriented, fast-paced environment managing multiple
priorities. The candidate embraces ImpactTulsa -'s value of
diversity, equity, and inclusion by working with and supporting
diverse people and groups of different identities including:
racial, ethnic, nationality, sexual orientation, gender,
disability, religion, and socioeconomic status. Additionally, the
ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:Desired
- Experience managing research, data strategy, and analysis
activities for education initiatives.
- Strong project management as well as time and task management
skills, enabling multiple and large-scale projects to be completed
- Exceptional and creative problem-solving, critical thinking,
and strategic planning skills
- Ability to translate and structure complex information for
effective decision making and tracking progress towards goals
- Ability to communicate results of complex analytic findings to
both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Executive presence to inspire confidence and passion among
diverse internal and external audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and timelinesDesired
- Advanced Degree in Public Policy, Public Administration,
Education, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Political Science,
or related field.
- Familiarity with the Tulsa area.
- Strong knowledge of Higher Ed/ Workforce or K- 12 education
landscape and research desired.
- Experience with collective impact efforts in education or
related areas.Education and Requirements:
- Master's degree with two or more years of relevant work
experience in similar research, university, non-profit, or
- Some travel required, occasional overnight travel.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to provide individual transport to inter-state
locations.Salary: $80,000-$90,000 plus health and vacation
benefitsLocation: Tulsa, Oklahoma - Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K Division
Tulsa Community Foundation Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Location Tulsa
Community Foundation This position is currently accepting
applications. Educator and Program Scheduler in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: 7/25/2022
Director of Policy, ImpactTulsa - in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: 12/20/2021
Other Jobs Within 60 Miles Maintenance Technician in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: 5/11/2022
Data Analyst - JusticeLink, LLC in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: 6/29/2022
Director of Shared Leadership - GKFF BEST LLC in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: 5/4/2022
Director, Grants Management - George Kaiser Family Foundation in
Posted on: 7/18/2022
Human Resources Generalist in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: 6/28/2022
Keywords: Tulsa Community Foundation, Tulsa , Director of Research and Analytics, ImpactTulsa-, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!