REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - SOUTHEASTERN MARINE INDUSTRY
Company: Roxtec Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Roxtec Inc. () is the world's largest manufacturer of module
based cable and pipe seals. A market leader in creativity and
design, Roxtec manufactures complete sealing solutions for cable
and pipe penetrations, which raise the quality, safety and
flexibility in working environments. Founded in 1990, Roxtec has
become one of the most rapidly growing companies of its kind,
averaging 30% annual growth over the past 10 years. We are
currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager - Marine Business
Segment. The qualified individual will be responsible for business
development and growth strategies for our Marine business,
specifically related to our large key accounts. The primary role of
the position is to increase revenue in the territory by focusing on
specific existing accounts; responsible for developing a business
plan for each account and implement that plan utilizing the
Objectives set forth by the Marine Business Area. This is a
technical selling role focusing on provide sales, marketing, and
support directly to government agencies, contractors, Cruise Lines,
and suppliers of products for shipbuilding and military
applications, while developing a loyal customer base in the Marine
and Shipbuilding Industry. This role will support Roxtec, Inc.
Marine Industry segment across the Southeastern U.S. market. The
ideal candidate is flexible, enjoys change, has a strong customer
focus, and thrives in a high-paced environment. This is a full-time
position reporting to the Sales Manager, Marine Segment. Roxtec
Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roxtec International AB,
located in Sweden. Essential Job Functions
- Provides sales, marketing, and support directly to government
agencies, ship owners, contractors, and suppliers of products for
military and commercial shipbuilding and ship repair
- Develops and executes segment marketing activities, including
trade shows, industry organizations, and direct sales contact.
- Conducts sales calls, schedules promotional work and tracks
- Provides detailed customer activity reports via Contact
Resource Management system (CRM), monthly segment updates, and
develops and manages annual budget for assigned region.
- Develops new business within assigned region or industry
- Compiles data on marketing trends, competitive products and
pricing and reports.
- Completes expense monthly reports on time
- Collaborates with other departments within the company, as
needed, to customize solutions
- Represents the company in a professional manner and ensures all
activities are undertaken in accordance with company policy and
- Other duties as assigned Requirements
- Proven success calling on government agencies, ship owners,
contractors, or suppliers of products for shipbuilding and ship
- Experience working with the major commercial cruise lines
- Experience with planning and executing marketing activities
through trade shows, industry organizations, and direct sales.
- Demonstrated/documented knowledge of Cruise Lines, U.S. Navy
and U.S. Coast Guard shipbuilding and/or commercial shipbuilding
and ship repair.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or
related field preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to
large groups at varying levels of management.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Successful track record of leading and developing a business
unit or segment within a company.
- Ability to travel domestically as required by customer demands
and internationally on occasion. NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related
duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the
organization.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENTWITHOUT REGARD TO RACE,
COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, VET OR DISABLED STATUS
Keywords: Roxtec Inc, Tulsa , REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - SOUTHEASTERN MARINE INDUSTRY, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!