Commercial Property Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
My client is looking to add a detail oriented Commercial Property
Manager with heavy retail experience to join their growing team.
This is an opportunity to work for a world class company along side
some of the best in the business!
Oversees all property management activities for an office
portfolio. Directs activities of all personnel including vendors,
contractors, and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Inspects facilities and equipment to determine need and extent
of service, equipment required, and type and number of operation
and maintenance personnel needed.
- Directs contracted projects to verify adherence to
- Assembles and analyzes contract bids, submits bids and
recommendations to owners for action.
- Oversees the collection of all rental income including
litigation, if necessary.
- Reviews and approves all project related operating
- Negotiates vendor contracts and monitor quality of
- Prepares annual operating budgets.
- Analyzes and approves monthly financial statements and submit
to building owners.
- Responds to and satisfactorily remedy all tenant complaints and
- Oversees marketing and advertising programs.
- Calculates annual operating escalations for bill back to
tenants and percentage rent adjustments.
- Maintains knowledge of owner directive via the management
agreement; supervises the implementation and adherence to each
requirement. Maintains an ongoing professional and fiduciary
relationship with the owner.
- Create emergency evacuation plans and perform evacuation drills
and monitor fire and life safety code issues.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Attend and complete mandatory Safety training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; assigning, and directing work; appraising performance,
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or
five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Tulsa , Commercial Property Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!