Director of Nursing (Long Term Care)-
Company: Medicalodges of Dewey
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*Director of Nursing (Long Term Care)- * If you have a passion
for providing seniors with outstanding care we want to talk with
you today!*Director of Nursing (DON)* who is responsible for the
recruitment, retention, and training of all nursing staff to ensure
legal procedures, nursing laws, and Medicalodges standards are met
and quality care is provided to residents. *Job Responsibilities:
* Assist in selection and hiring, evaluation, disciplinary action,
and training of nursing personnel.
* Monitoring nursing care and services provided on all shifts on a
* Overseeing the resident assessment process for all residents
including completing assessments and development of resident plan
* Assigning and approving work schedules and monitoring and
coordinating nursing activities of all shifts.
* Consulting with Admissions or Administrator on admission, room
assignments, and discharge of residents.
* Consulting with Administrator in development of nursing budgets,
clinical needs and purchases. Overseeing the ordering of nursing
equipment and supplies as needed.
* Preparing all relevant reports to present at QAPI meeting.
Development, implementation and documentation of clinical
performance improvement plans. *Job Qualifications and Skills:
* Current registration as a Registered Nurse in good standing in
the state in which the facility is located
* Minimum four years experience in the health care field
* Preferred one year supervisory or management role in health care
* Possess leadership skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills Job Type:
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift Work Location: One location
Keywords: Medicalodges of Dewey, Tulsa , Director of Nursing (Long Term Care)-, Executive , Dewey, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!