Company: Approved Cash Advance
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Coordinate and direct the functions of a territory consisting of 10
or more offices. Ensure compliance of company policy and achieve
established standards for controls and profitable operations.
- Supervise the branch offices
- Interview and select division branch personnel
- develop and maintain customer relations
- Evaluate branch performance an d advise branch manager on
corrective action, if required
- Ensure account gain and loan volume for division
- Confirm compliance of state and federal lending procedures
- Minimize delinquent debt by ensuring appropriate lending and
- Confirm compliance with company record-keeping
- Resolve any customer/employee grievances
Completion of training period as Manager or previous Cash Advance
experience. Knowledge of State and Federal lending regulations.
Valid State driver's license and acceptable driver's record. Access
to reliable transportation for use in employment. Ability to travel
frequently with overnight stays. Computer literate and able to
operate a ten-key calculator.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Please note: The omission of specific statements does not preclude
Management from assigning specific duties that are not listed
Keywords: Approved Cash Advance, Tulsa , Division Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!