Clinic Nurse Manager (OB/GYN) - TULSA
Company: University of Oklahoma - Information Technology
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Clinic Nurse Manager
OU Physicians Tulsa provides medical excellence to each of our
patients in state-of-the-art practice locations throughout the
city. We have a dedicated team of providers in over 20 specialties
offering extraordinary care, unmatched expertise and a coordinated
plan for your health. From the Wayman Tisdale Specialty Health
Center to OU Physicians, South Memorial and all spots in between -
we are committed to the health of our community's entire
Position Information: Manages a clinic by supervising nurses and
other personnel, scheduling, performing nursing duties, ensuring
policy adherence, attending meetings, developing services, acting
as a patient services advocate, and collaborating with other
professionals. Supervises 5 or more nurses.
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of nursing services
and other medical personnel.
- Hires, trains, conducts performance appraisals, disciplines,
and terminates employees.
- Plans and implements nursing personnel schedules.
- May plan schedules for other personnel, students, volunteers,
- Works as a Staff Registered Nurse when needed.
- Observes nursing care to ensure adherence to policy, and to
ensure physician's orders are strictly followed.
- Enhances adherence to clinical, project, program, or
departmental policies and procedures.
- Attends meetings and conferences.
- Conducts monthly nurse staff meetings. May make presentations
to committees, staff, etc.
- Develops a variety of professional services for nursing care
and/or project enhancements.
- Identifies gaps in services for nursing care and proposes
solutions to problems identified.
- Acts as a liaison and advocate for patient services or project
- Collaborates with other healthcare professionals to provide
efficient quality patient care.
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the
function of the positio
Working Conditions :
- Physical: Sitting or standing for long periods of time.
Speaking and listening.
- Environmental: Office Environment.
- Required: 48 months experience as a professional nurse (RN) in
the designated specialty.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Certifications or Licenses:
- State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse Licensure
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certifications.
12 Great Reasons to Work at The University of Oklahoma
- NAMED #1 EMPLOYER IN OKLAHOMA BY FORBES MAGAZINE IN 2022!
- 27 days of paid time off (PTO) + 11 paid holidays, that's 38
paid days off your first year
- Your part of employee insurance is $54.38 per month, OU pays
- Low cost dental, vision & life insurance options
- Most positions are 8-5 Monday - Friday - no weekends, no
- 1 - x pay for over time
- Two retirement plan options - OU puts 8% or 9% of your salary
- 50% Tuition waiver if you further your education at OU
- Free tuition at OU for your children - if they are on your OU
- $120.00 Annual uniform allowance to purchase your uniforms
- 2 weeks of initial training and on-boarding with annual
training to maintain and build your skills and you will have a
"buddy" who helps you get oriented and trained
- We work in teams with doctors, nurses and PSRs (staff) working
side by side while we train the doctors of the future. Join us and
be part of something big!
- There were no layoffs or hours cut during the COVID 19 pandemic
. When hours were reduced we paid employees!
Keywords: University of Oklahoma - Information Technology, Tulsa , Clinic Nurse Manager (OB/GYN) - TULSA, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!