Regional Manager of Operations
Company: Holiday Inn Express
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are looking for an experienced regional manager to oversee
our business operations for multiple locations. The regional
manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily
operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. As
a regional manager, your duties also include guiding management
staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating
and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and
company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and
To be successful as a regional manager, you should be able to lead
and manage people, ensure operations run smoothly, and achieve
revenue targets. Ultimately, a top-notch regional manager should be
able to perform efficiently in a high-pressure environment and
demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making
*Regional Manager Responsibilities: *
* Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
* Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting
* Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as
conducting regular performance appraisals.
* Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising
* Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and
* Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient
* Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality
* Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
* Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual
statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
* Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and
*Regional Manager Requirements: *
* High school diploma/GED required.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a
similar field preferred.
* 3+ years of management and leadership experience.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with multiple Hotel PMS, and
project management tools.
* Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
* Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Jenks, OK: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Hotel Management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express, Tulsa , Regional Manager of Operations, Executive , Jenks, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!