Director of Remote Admissions
Company: Lincoln Tech
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Lincoln Techhas a new opportunity for a Remote Director of
Admissions. You wouldprovide leadership over remote recruitment and
conversion activities, by designing strategies and providing
direction to the team. You wouldempower Remote Admissions staff to
achieve goals, supervise staff, and develop strong business
- Oversee remote enrollment activities, market research,
development of marketing and outreach strategies as well as
administrative policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all Remote Admissions Representatives are properly
trained in compliance and provide quality customer service to
assist potential students in making career planning decisions.
- Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues, and
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of
the student, company, and/or regulatory agencies in compliance with
policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Direct the team to deliver maximum conversion rate.
- Meet Remote Admissions Department goals in the recruitment of
students, based on school accreditation requirements.
- Systematically collect, analyze, and use data on market,
prospects, applicants, admitted students, and enrolled students, in
order to target resources effectively and constantly improve field
- Ensure effective use of the full range of electronic, social
media, print, event, and personal contacts, in order to communicate
with prospective students and applicants.
- Oversee the planning of events associated with remote
recruitment and information for new and prospective students.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, commitment, and
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is
preferred or have an equivalent combination of training, and
- 5]+ years or more ofexperience in Business, Sales or
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and SalesForce
- Great communication skills
- Well-versed in customer service
- Ability to read and interpret documents pertaining to both
internal and external policiesFull-Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support Resources
Since 1946, Lincoln Tech is a leading provider of technical skills
training in Healthcare, Transportation, Skilled Trades, Information
Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
Learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu/careers or email
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and Disabled/Vets
Keywords: Lincoln Tech, Tulsa , Director of Remote Admissions, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...