Veterans Preferred - Human Resources Manager - Temporary
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10031006 Human
Resources Manager - Temporary (Open)
Tulsa, OK - W. 7th St. - Management - Central BSC
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Under guidance of the Central Division Business Support Center HR
Director, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for
supporting key aspects of human resource practices and processes
for the Central Division BSC and supported groups. The Human
Resources Manager will also be responsible for supporting the
business needs and ensures the proper implementation of company
strategy and objectives. Maintains a safe, efficient and engaged
working and learning environment for our associates while
delivering high quality service to both internal and external
- Responsible for adherence to company policies including
- Monitors and verifies the company's employment standards and
practices in an effort to continuously improve organizational
efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides guidance and support to the Talent Acquisition
Specialist to assist with comprehensive recruitment plans, clarify
required job skills and competencies, and use the best sourcing
strategies and techniques for each job category and
- Supports current and future business needs through development,
engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Responds to associate concerns and complaints, investigates
when appropriate (at times collaborate with COE) and recommends a
suitable course of action.
- Assists leaders with disciplinary actions and performance
- Reviews and monitors practices to ensure compliance with
federal, state and local laws.
- Advises leaders on organizational policy matters such as equal
employment opportunity, sexual harassment, and recommend needed
- Maintains a high level of professionalism when it comes to the
confidentiality of associates and/or company information.
- Reviews compensation information of associates; may analyze
history and make recommendations to the CDIV BSC HR Director for
- Manages a new hire orientation program for the region. Follow
up with managers to ensure new hire training is on track after
- Works with a third party administrator to answer unemployment
claims. Attends unemployment hearings as needed.
- Present employee and leadership training to meet the needs of
the supported groups.
- Chairs various employee action committees to support employee
Are you a MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management is
- Current HR Certification from HRCI or SHRM preferred.
- Three to five years in a human resource management role.
- Digitally Savvy, including working experience in Workday,
Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail), PowerBI desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; well
organized; creative problem solving; strong service orientation;
strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, work
independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to excel in a deadline oriented environment and
demonstrate a high level of competence in organizing and
prioritizing multiple work assignments. Ability to deal effectively
with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
request by contacting Human Resources at 844-myHR4AG
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by phone at 844-myHR4AG (844-694-7424) or by email to
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Tulsa , Veterans Preferred - Human Resources Manager - Temporary, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!