Company: Cherokee Nation Businesses
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Cherokee Nation Management and Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile,
tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S.
and overseas. CNMC has expertise in a wide range of technical
disciplines, including global vulnerability assessment, information
assurance, intelligence operations, program management and
professional services with partners in Information Technology. CNMC
is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of
Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S.
One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future
business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens
through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better
lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more company information, visit our site at
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is recruiting a
Part-Time Project Manager in support of a support of the Manual
Eradication Support project for the U.S. Department of State,
Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
in Bogotá, Colombia.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following:
* Responsible for managing the in-country implementation of CNMC's
contract in support of Manual Eradication.
* Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by an organization
to acquire and execute task orders providing supplies required in
support of Manual Eradication.
* Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the
project to meet the client or customer requirements.
* Plan and implement actions by the project team to define and
implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for
project products and services.
* Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors,
support personnel, customer and upper management.
* Responsible for managing moderate risk project with
responsibility for managing many tasks or functions of the Manual
Eradication Support project.
* Performs other job related duties as required.
* This position will supervise the project team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Incumbent must be a citizen of Colombia and preferably reside in
the city of Bogotá,
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
preferably in the field of Project Management and/or Business
Administration with an MBA degree preferred.
* Experience with United States Department of State/Embassy of the
United States of America, Colombia is preferred, as the incumbent
will be meeting with United States officials at the US Embassy
Bogotá, and with Colombian government officials when required by
the project and/or by the Program Manager.
* A minimum of 20 years' experience, focused on international
business/projects in support of the governments of Colombia and
United States of America.
* Must have experience with local Colombian vendors/business
markets that provide a variety of services and/or products required
by the project is strongly preferred.
* Incumbent will be subject to and have the ability to pass a
background investigation with Colombian authorities as allowed by
Colombian labor law and if required a similar investigation through
the US Embassy, Bogotá, Colombia.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Spanish language fluency is required and English language fluency
* English language oral, written and reading skills are required at
an intermediate level and preferably have a certification to attest
to their English language skills/level.
* Incumbents should be able to familiarize themselves with
business/legal terminology commonly utilized in Colombia.
* Any other related duties that may be assigned by the client to
assist US Foreign Service Officers at the US Embassy, Bogotá and/or
Consulates in Colombia to enable their ability to understand
* This position will be performed in a controlled office
environment in Bogotá, Colombia when required, but the Project
Manager may have the ability to telecommute from other in country
locations/offices as directed by the Program Manager.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual
orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights
as an applicant under the law, please click on the following two
Keywords: Cherokee Nation Businesses, Tulsa , Project Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!