Infrastructure Project Manager
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Genesis10 is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 12+
month contract position located in Tulsa, OK. Must be able to work
onsite in Tulsa, no remote work. Description: The primary function
of the IT Infrastructure Project Manager is to plan, execute, and
finalize projects on time and on budget. Coordinating efforts of
team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects
according to plan is essential. The Project Manager will also
define the project's objectives and oversee quality control
throughout its life cycle.This position will support multiple
ongoing projects. These projects include: Citrix Security
Hardening, SCADA server refresh, Server Refresh and Growth, Citrix
Growth, DNS, DHCP, IPAM Re-Architecture, SCADA workstation refresh
and growth. Responsibilities:
- Oversees various system projects of a highly complex
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual
responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and
developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Must be familiar with the system scope and project objectives,
as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to
effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to
resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are
- Takes responsibility for projects involving multiple
disciplines in the IT function. Requirements:
- Solid understanding of Project Methodologies and tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Track record of driving project teams to meet business
requirements on-time and budget
- Effective communicator at all levels (Team member to Sr.
- Effective at managing a project team to meet challenging
- Capable of driving discussions across multiple business & IM
areas to define requirements, resolve issues, etc...
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Tools, including
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with vendor software package implementations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco and
VMware. Experience with storage area networks, WAN acceleration,
virtualization, firewalls, routers and more.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines as
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field preferred W2 Status: Only
W2 candidates will be considered for this position. If you have the
described qualifications and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading
U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of
clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V" #DIG10-DA #YNWA - provided by
Keywords: Genesis10, Tulsa , Infrastructure Project Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!