Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Company: MEDICALODGES INC.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator**No Wait Sign On Bonus**We
Own It!. Medicalodges is a 100% employee-owned organization with
over 30 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities committed to
providing the highest quality of care to our residents. If you have
a passion for providing seniors with outstanding care we want to
talk with you today!Job Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors procedures which assure the highest
level of care is provided 24 hours per day to residents.
- Responsible for organizing, leading and maintaining an ongoing,
data driven program of Quality Assurance and Performance
- Supervises the hiring, training and evaluation of all employees
in all departments.
- Prepares and submits reports for the facilities to the
- Monitors accounts receivables to ensure revenue flow.
- Reports to Regional Vice President.Job Requirements:
- Licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in the state in
which the facility is located.
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlinesCompany Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Insurance benefits & 401k
- Educational Assistance#IND1
Keywords: MEDICALODGES INC., Tulsa , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Healthcare , Independence, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!