Posted on: January 15, 2022
More Information about this Job:Job Description Summary : Our
mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at
the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and
foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Paramedic responds to emergent and non-emergent requests for
medical assistance and delivers high quality patient care,
treatment and customer service in the most expedient, professional,
safe, caring and cost effective manner possible within the
prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and Company
Our company can offer you:Flexible schedule -day and night shifts
(10-12) hoursTuition Reimbursement401(k) with Company MatchEmployee
Discount ProgramsHealth, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
insurance is available to full-time employeesPlus more
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced
- Current state Paramedic License.
- Possess a valid State Driver's License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving
Our Paramedics must consistently exhibit our guiding
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for
our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.EEO Statement:Global Medical Response and its
family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including
Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: AMR, Tulsa , Ground Paramedic, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!