Practice Pulmonology and Live in of the Best Small cities in the Midwest - Bartlesville, OK
Company: Ascension St. John
Posted on: June 26, 2022
JOIN A BUSY WELL ESTABLISHED PULMONOLOGY PRACTICE WITH A
THRIVING HEALTH SYSTEM!
Ascension Jane Phillips Medical Center is a a part of a
multi-specialty provider network serving more than 95 different
outpatient facilities and 5 hospitals throughout northeastern
Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. JPMC is committed to delivering
an integrated, comprehensive approach to care. We are actively
recruiting and would love for you to consider joining our team!
- Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. plus call, some schedule
- Beautiful facility in thriving community
- Magnet Hospital Status
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Fellowship trained pulmonary physician.
Bartlesville is the ideal size: large enough to offer excellent
amenities, but small enough to make everyday life convenient. We
have a cost of living well below the national average and one of
the most people-friendly communities in the country.
- Short drive to Tulsa, OK, Kansas City, KS Branson, MO, Oklahoma
City, OK and Dallas, TX
- International airport 35 minutes
- www cityofbartlesville dot.com
- Listed as one of New York Time's 2015 "52 Places to Go" in the
- World-class golfing: 24 public and 10 private courses
- 5 regional and 149 local shopping centers/districts
- Home of the Tulsa Drillers and ONEOK Field
For more information, please send a current CV.
Keywords: Ascension St. John, Tulsa , Practice Pulmonology and Live in of the Best Small cities in the Midwest - Bartlesville, OK, Healthcare , Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!