Pre-op RN - Tulsa, Oklahoma - Med Surg
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Pre-op RN - Tulsa, OklahomaMemorial Surgery Center provides
outpatient surgery services in a variety of specialties. We are
currently seeking a Preop nurse to join our team. The Preop nurse
is responsible for checking updated schedules each morning and
preparing room supplies and equipment, admitting patients according
to policy and procedure, explaining procedures to patient and/or
family member, charting, making pre-op calls and providing pre-op
instructions and keeping family members informed of any delays.
Memorial Surgery Center offers a generous benefit package,
including three weeks of paid time off the first year, no holidays,
nights, weekends or call.--Required Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least one year experience as a RN in hospital
Medical/Surgery or ICU unit.
- RN, current in the State of Oklahoma
- Current ACLS / PALS preferred or included in education
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of
patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. #USP-123
Keywords: USPI, Tulsa , Pre-op RN - Tulsa, Oklahoma - Med Surg, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!