Registered Nurse / RN Heart Failure
Company: Hillcrest Medical Center
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Join Hillcrest as a Full Time, Day Shift, Heart Failure RN!
About UsHillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of
Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma's
most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering
extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas
including Oklahoma's largest dedicated heart hospital.
This is a medical cardiovascular telemetry monitored unit. The
majority of the patient population consists of patients with a
diagnosis of circulatory failure, valvular heart disease,
structural heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, cardiac
arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, and congestive heart failure. 4
Heart patients are medically managed by Heart Failure and
Valve/Structural Cardiology services.You will be joining a
fast-paced unit. Growth in other specialty areas are encouraged.
This unit offers the unique opportunity to develop excellent
critical thinking skills and strong assessment skills.
Valid RN Oklahoma license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - Associates degree
- ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative,
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes
quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze,
make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
Keywords: Hillcrest Medical Center, Tulsa , Registered Nurse / RN Heart Failure, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!