Mgr, Healthcare Analytics
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary Collects, validates, analyzes, and
organizes data into meaningful reports for management decision
making as well as designing, developing, testing, and deploying
reports to provider networks and other end users for operational
and strategic analysis. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES Manages and
provides direct oversight of Healthcare Analytics Team activities
and personnel. Provides technical expertise, manages relationships
with operational leaders and staff. Directs staff assigned to their
projects, maintains internal work plans as well as project work
plans to meet reporting needs of the Health Plan. Resource to HCS
staff for mentoring, coaching, and analysis questions. Responsible
for staff time keeping, performance coaching, development, and
- Daily management of Healthcare Analytics team.
- Allocate new report/project requests (workload
- Coordinates with Health Plan departments to meet data analysis
and database development needs.
- Reviews, evaluates, and improved Company business logic and
- Resource to Health Plan staff for mentoring, coaching, and
- Reviews Health Plan analyst work products to ensure accuracy
- Reviews regulatory reporting requirements and Health Plan
- Maintains reporting service level benchmarks for Healthcare
- Represents Healthcare Analytics department in
cross-departmental and operational meetings.
- Serves as liaison between Corporate IT and Health Plan
regarding reporting needs.
- Creates reporting for strategic analysis, profitability,
financial analysis, utilization patterns and medical
- Interfaces and maintains positive interactions with Health Plan
and Corporate personnel.
- Management Health Plan Encounter workflow process. JOB
QUALIFICATIONS Required Education Bachelor's Degree in Finance,
Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
field Required Experience
- 3 years management or team leadership experience
- 10 years' work experience preferable in claims processing
environment and/or healthcare environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL 2005/2008 SSRS report development
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and SDLC concepts
Preferred Education Masters' Degree in Finance, Economics, Math,
Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Preferred
Experience 3 - 5 years supervisory experience - To all current
Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this
position, please apply through the intranet job listing. Molina
Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Tulsa , Mgr, Healthcare Analytics, Healthcare , Kellyville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!