Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3140 per week.
Company: Trusted Health
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel
nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing
experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the
need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more
transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more
money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the
country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to
- 24 months of role experience is required.
- 48 months of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit experience is
- 3 months of experience with Epic is required.Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Oklahoma license or compact license in
hand at the time of application.
- This role may require floating to additional units and
- There is a mileage limit of 100 miles in order to be considered
a traveler for this role.
- COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept
- Flu vaccination is not required.Pre-employment modules may be
required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health
documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding
process.Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.No
Block Scheduling requests Any special scheduling requests must be
made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
- BLS and NRP requires AHA.
- Shift: 7P-7A with alternating weekends.
- 36 guaranteed hours.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OK
- Certifications: Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Basic Life
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-11-22
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Keywords: Trusted Health, Tulsa , Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurse - $3140 per week., Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!