LPN WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFT (7pm-7am) **New Pay Rate**
Company: The Highlands at Owasso
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Highlands at Owasso - Looking for an LPN to pick up 3-4 days
a week on the night shift from 7p-7a. We are currently offering
$28/hr for those interested.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for overall care of assigned
residents and supervision of direct care staff in the
- Current, valid LPN license.
- Experience in long-term healthcare preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed, both
verbal and written documentation.
- Help implement and evaluate care plans for individual care of
- Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and
standards of nursing practices.
- Receive, transcribe, and implement physician's orders in a
- Reports required condition changes, events to appropriate
- Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Monitors infection control compliance.
- Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
Keywords: The Highlands at Owasso, Tulsa , LPN WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFT (7pm-7am) **New Pay Rate**, Healthcare , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!